Pentru o experienta de utilizator ideala te rugam sa iti actualizezi player-ul flash. Faceti click aici pentru a descarca ultima varianta Adobe Flash.

LotusPsychic

LotusPsychic | Oranum
4 evaluări
Hello!I had been showing path for almost more than 11 years. I am Clairvoyant, Tarot Card Reader, Angel Healing, Karmic Healing, Switchword Consultant, Distance Healing, Reiki Healing, 1 to 1 Counseling Expert,Help in Resolving Family Issues, Career, Astrology, Chakra Healing, Love Reading, Dream Analysis,
Limbi
  • Engleza

Peretele lui LotusPsychic

140/140 

Ai atins lungimea maximă a acestui mesaj (140 de caractere).

•   lolaeve 4 zile in urma
    Raspuns

She is a darling,she said i wil travel 4 a office training trip nd i did though dere were probs nd i lost hope but she always "be positive"

•   LotusPsychic 2 zile in urma
    Raspuns

Thank You Lola.. Blessing to you!..

•   lizzyati 4 zile in urma
    Raspuns

I have had a prediction come true and i feel she is extremely positive and affirmative with her predictions and sayings.

•   LotusPsychic 16 ore in urma
    Raspuns

Thank you. Blessing Always!

•   LotusPsychic 18 zile in urma
    Raspuns

PSYCHIC TAROT CARD READER, ASTROLOGER, ANGEL SUPPORT HEALER, SWITCHWORD HEALING CONSULTANT, LIFE COACH, KARMIC HEALER, REIKI HEALER AS WELL AS 1 TO 1 COUNSELING EXPERT.

140/140 

Ai atins lungimea maximă a mesajului (140 caractere).

We respect your privacy

We use cookies, and other technologies to improve your experience, customize advertising, and analyze traffic to the site.
We also share information about your use of our site with our trusted advertising and analytics partners.
Please see our Cookie Policy for more information.

Cookie Settings