Для идеального пользовательского опыта, пожалуйста, обновите ваш flash player. Нажать здесь, чтобы загрузить последнюю версию Adobe Flash.

PsychicShamanMae

PsychicShamanMae | Oranum
82 голосов
***AMAZING OFFER***Crisis or questions? Get answers and clarity NOW! $2.99/minute. Psychic, Expert Tarot Reader, Usui Reiki Master, and Shamanic Practitioner that is here to HELP when you are ready to take the first step. Not sure? Come see me :-) Enjoy my video available on my Free Fan Club page to get to know me if I'm not online. I AM HERE 6 days/week, Monday - Saturday, 5 pm - 1 am US EST.
Языки
  • Английский

Стена PsychicShamanMae's

140/140 

Вы достигли максимальную длину сообщения (140 символов).

•   samanthacherwy 1 день назад
    Ответить

She is very sweet and very calm. I love it :)

•   tisiphone 3 дней назад
    Ответить

Amazing reading and such patience and care. Thank you x

•   messiahwishes 13 дней назад
    Ответить

solid and delighfully fair with quick answers insight and positivity

•   lilbrowneye 1 месяц назад
    Ответить

Thank you so much for connecting with me. I believe you truly have a gift and I look forward to checking in again at another time! : )

•   NativeWhispers 1 месяц назад
    Ответить

Very blessed reader. Her Spirit is calm and she speaks from heart and speaks truth. Wil seek her out again. A'ho and thank you for read.

•   jumelle94 1 месяц назад
    Ответить

She is an amazing sweet soul, always turn sad days into happy days. I love coming to her room because its always filled with love, joy, and happiness. She is light. She's been reading for me for some time now and she is great , very understanding, and she picks up on everything.

•   tisiphone 1 месяц назад
    Ответить

Wonderful reading, so incredibly clear and accurate and beautifully patient and kind, thank you :)

•   wanderinggypsy 1 месяц назад
    Ответить

5 stars are not enough. I'd give her a gazillion if I could. Thank you Mae for being you. :)

•   wanderinggypsy 2 месяцев назад
    Ответить

Reading was bang on target!

•   tisiphone 3 месяцев назад
    Ответить

Wonderful calm and connected reading, thank you so much :)

Показать больше записей  

140/140 

Вы достигли максимальной длины этого сообщения (лимит 140 знаков).

We respect your privacy

We use cookies, and other technologies to improve your experience, customize advertising, and analyze traffic to the site.
We also share information about your use of our site with our trusted advertising and analytics partners.
Please see our Cookie Policy for more information.

Cookie Settings