Для идеального пользовательского опыта, пожалуйста, обновите ваш flash player. Нажать здесь, чтобы загрузить последнюю версию Adobe Flash.

EpioneMaira

EpioneMaira | Oranum
128 голосов
I am Epione which in Greek mythology is the goddess that heals and soothes pain. Whatever issue you face, I am here to guide you through the most beneficial path by providing the clarity that you seek. I am very compassionate, highly detailed and precise. I offer accuracy and serious help, and I welcome you to find solutions with me for a better life. With love.
Языки
  • Английский, Немецкий, Голландский, Французский, Итальянский, Турецкий

Стена EpioneMaira's

140/140 

Вы достигли максимальную длину сообщения (140 символов).

•   Rosewater2020 Меньше минуты назад
    Ответить

5 stars

•   ferrari3387 4 часов назад
    Ответить

I was low on funds, and she managed to offer me insight in a short amount of time, rather than the other members of this site, who protract the discussion, to obtain more money.

•   gwill3459 6 дней назад
    Ответить

Always amazing and accurate. She saved my life twice.

•   Chapter5 12 дней назад
    Ответить

Always always Epione is a gentle and kind reader. She is very clear and there's no fluffing around. I'm always grateful for her time.

•   Rosewater2020 14 дней назад
    Ответить

5 stars

•   Rosewater2020 17 дней назад
    Ответить

5 stars

•   alicedreamershi 18 дней назад
    Ответить

Epione is truly the best psychic ever!!! She can read into such incredible detail on situations that other psychics cannot tell me about. She is also so kind, genuine, sweet, and down to earth. I truly appreciate her honesty and such incredible advice <3<3<3<3 if you have the chance please do a reading with her!!!!!

•   Rosewater2020 20 дней назад
    Ответить

5 stars

•   Lorann23 1 месяц назад
    Ответить

lovely reading very clear quick and precise. thank you

•   LadyGrace 1 месяц назад
    Ответить

accurate and detailed every time

Показать больше записей  

140/140 

Вы достигли максимальной длины этого сообщения (лимит 140 знаков).

We respect your privacy

We use cookies, and other technologies to improve your experience, customize advertising, and analyze traffic to the site.
We also share information about your use of our site with our trusted advertising and analytics partners.
Please see our Cookie Policy for more information.

Cookie Settings