Pre optimálny užívateľský zážitok si prosím aktualizujte svoj flash player. Kliknutím tu si stiahnite poslednú verziu Adobe Flash.

VisionaryGu

VisionaryGu | Oranum
16+ years experience, over 12K readings & 4 years on Oranum. Clairvoyant,Tarot expert,Rune Stone,Lenormand, IChing,Dowser, Chinese Fortune Telling, Pendulum, Reiki Master, Life Coach. Specialities: reconciling relationships, Predictions Love life/Career/Finance/Court Case. Soul mates/Twin flame confirmation. Guidance and Time frame for predictions.No Sugar Coat and false hope.Only reveal Truth.
Jazyky
  • Anglicky, čínsky

Nástenka VisionaryGu

140/140 

Dosiahol si maximálnu veľkosť tejto správy (140 znakov).

•   Mimi1986  pred 4 hodinami
      Odpovedať

Very good reading!!!! Very detailed!!!

•   Love_Dove  pred 3 dňami
      Odpovedať

My very first reading went well. I love that VisionaryGu is very real and positive. I came across her profile months ago but we were never online at the same time until tonight when I felt the need for a reading. I have enough clarity of myself and my life. Good advice and positivity from VisionaryGu. She is very gifted. I will come back tomorrow

•   CoolDolphin  pred 6 dňami
      Odpovedať

Gu is always direct, quick and very kind. If there is tough news, she will say so, but with compassion and in a way that shows the best path to deal with any situation.
    I would give ten stars if I could!

•   savinap  pred 10 dňami
      Odpovedať

She is awesome and to the point. :)

•   pokemonk  pred 11 dňami
      Odpovedať

always the top of Oranum. She has been so helpful and i trust her card.

•   brilovespandas  pred 16 dňami
      Odpovedať

Amazing psychic, such great energy, really is a joy to have a reading with her, she's so silly, and sweet, really do enjoy chatting with her, thank you so much Gu!

•   brilovespandas  pred 21 dňami
      Odpovedať

Such a great person, has a great sense of humor, connects very quickly, very kind fun and loving person! Thank you so much for the reading!!

•   karilur  pred 25 dňami
      Odpovedať

Great always clear and direct in her messages.

•   negedaruah  pred 25 dňami
      Odpovedať

VisionaryGu is a warm and charming lady. She is very accurate in her readings and interpretation. She was able to analyze my situation and give me insight on how to handle my challenges. I highly recommend her!

•   pokemonk  pred 1 mesiacom
      Odpovedať

she is awesome phychic. So far the best in Oranum.

Ukázať ďalšie príspevky  

140/140 

Dosiahli ste maximálnu dížku správy (140 znakov).