Pre optimálny užívateľský zážitok si prosím aktualizujte svoj flash player. Kliknutím tu si stiahnite poslednú verziu Adobe Flash.

SunflowerMystic

SunflowerMystic | Oranum
72 rates
This is the day the Lord has made. Let us rejoice and be glad in it.
Jazyky
  • Anglicky

Nástenka SunflowerMystic

140/140 

Dosiahol si maximálnu veľkosť tejto správy (140 znakov).

•   leogirl722 pred 20 dňami
    Odpovedať

She was very helpful sweet, and straight to the point! Definitely recommend.

•   DRaquel22 pred 7 mesiacmi
    Odpovedať

very nice lady and easy to understand thanks a lot.

•   Rewritingmystory pred 8 mesiacmi
    Odpovedať

Thank you so much! You got to my entire family line on the other side real quick. I just needed to hear from them, nothing specific. That meant a lot to me. Sorry they pushed you around lol They did that when they were here too. :D It just confirmed that they are still helping me heal. Thanks again.

•   pinzz1905 pred 8 mesiacmi
    Odpovedať

very friendly!!!

•   Tiffanyperdomo pred 10 mesiacmi
    Odpovedať

Thank you so much!

•   Supersteffy pred 10 mesiacmi
    Odpovedať

thanks for your efforts You are right I know your message of love in Jesus and to just do what he would.

•   thisjourney pred 1 rokom
    Odpovedať

Wonderful reader!

•   LightndSoulGirl pred 1 rokom
    Odpovedať

I appreciate you for your honesty and the clarity you provided with me. Super authentic reading and I look forward to speaking to you in the future!

•   hesmec pred 1 rokom
    Odpovedať

Always connects in a really deep way. I'm grateful for Sunflower, not just because of her gifts, but also her guidance.

•   jasmine12341 pred 1 rokom
    Odpovedať

sHe is amazing

Ukázať ďalšie príspevky  

140/140 

Dosiahli ste maximálnu dížku správy (140 znakov).

We respect your privacy

We use cookies, and other technologies to improve your experience, customize advertising, and analyze traffic to the site.
We also share information about your use of our site with our trusted advertising and analytics partners.
Please see our Cookie Policy for more information.

Cookie Settings