Pre optimálny užívateľský zážitok si prosím aktualizujte svoj flash player. Kliknutím tu si stiahnite poslednú verziu Adobe Flash.

RRaymondStar

RRaymondStar | Oranum
103 rates
I am the best at what I do. God called me to Oranum to help people, who need clarity with things that concern them. I do not have a “specialty”. God has given me the ability to do all.
Jazyky
  • Anglicky

Nástenka RRaymondStar

140/140 

Dosiahol si maximálnu veľkosť tejto správy (140 znakov).

•   gentlebay pred 17 dňami
    Odpovedať

Haven't seen Raymond for a while. Always love his energy and advice. Great reader and medium

•   cleopatrasdress pred 1 mesiacom
    Odpovedať

Thank you for seeing my light and reminding me of the goddess that resides within me.

•   NativeWhispers pred 1 mesiacom
    Odpovedať

Thank you so very much. I let my Sprirt guide me to who I was to come get a reading from..You were the perfect Reader. Three days waiting to get this read. Thank you for your time and I will go so exactlt as I am suppose to... A'ho, NW

•   kimlin pred 4 mesiacmi
    Odpovedať

I ALWAYS have up lifting readings with Rraymondstar. He is the most genuine soul.

•   bigcountry002 pred 4 mesiacmi
    Odpovedať

Outstanding reading! very professional and very straight and to the point! I will call on Mr. RRaymondstar again soon. I really did appreciate his words to me. take my friend!

Bigcountry (Michael)

•   benzman1977 pred 5 mesiacmi
    Odpovedať

Raymond is such a caring and good reader. Immediately picked up on energies and myself and was most helpful. Thank you!

•   sslang pred 6 mesiacmi
    Odpovedať

Awesome... Awesome... Awesome... I can not say that enough. I WILL be back!!!

•   AngieCxx2 pred 6 mesiacmi
    Odpovedať

I really love this reader. He doesn't use tools, loves God and his intuition and advice is off the charts.

•   kimlin pred 6 mesiacmi
    Odpovedať

Raymond was great! He is very kind and in tune with the spirit. I definitely recommend.

•   angel8819 pred 6 mesiacmi
    Odpovedať

always helpful with my situation and always give me with a take home tips and advices!

Ukázať ďalšie príspevky  

140/140 

Dosiahli ste maximálnu dížku správy (140 znakov).

We respect your privacy

We use cookies, and other technologies to improve your experience, customize advertising, and analyze traffic to the site.
We also share information about your use of our site with our trusted advertising and analytics partners.
Please see our Cookie Policy for more information.

Cookie Settings