Pre optimálny užívateľský zážitok si prosím aktualizujte svoj flash player. Kliknutím tu si stiahnite poslednú verziu Adobe Flash.

namesstaarrdom

namesstaarrdom | Oranum
66 rates
I am a celebrity Astrologer Numerologist having 23years experience.Many celebrities are my client.In last 23 years i visited many countries & helped various peoples by my knowledge and experience of VEDIC ASTROLOGY,Vedic NUMEROLOGY along with capabilities of face reading.For job,business,career,finance,Love,Relationship,Lost items, Dream interpretations,Lucky baby names you can take my help.
Jazyky
  • Anglicky

Nástenka namesstaarrdom

140/140 

Dosiahol si maximálnu veľkosť tejto správy (140 znakov).

•   namesstaarrdom pred 2 mesiacmi
    Odpovedať

if you Want to know about your NEW YEAR 2021.HOW much your luck support you for your money for your career.when u can travel,when u can go abroad abroad..meeting with your girlfriend/boyfriend...M here to ANSWER YOU.Honest answer clear answers.No clouds No doubts i will leave in your mindset

Odpovedať

New Year PREDICTION ARE READY for every NUmber.Anyone can check with me in private to unfold the secret of 2021.

•   leti98 pred 5 mesiacmi
    Odpovedať

sound advice, I needed to hear what he had to say, I come back for a reason, highly recommend!

•   Raziahossain pred 6 mesiacmi
    Odpovedať

Can i come privet

Odpovedať

yes plz

Odpovedať

hi

Odpovedať

I you told me Wade is good for me . My boyfriend seening another women can you help . I want him to come back home.

Odpovedať

yes razia i can help you and probably he will b with you.i will do my best for you

Odpovedať

Hi

•   Lynnnnn pred 6 mesiacmi
    Odpovedať

Sorry my credits ran out. Thank you again Starr again for another very thorough and efficient reading. I highly recommend anyone that would like a reading to come see you because you do not sugar coat anything and your predictions are always spot on. I've been going to Starr for quit some time and he is like a Uncle or a very close relative to me bc he knows exactly what I'm going through xoxo

Ukázať ďalšie príspevky  

140/140 

Dosiahli ste maximálnu dížku správy (140 znakov).

We respect your privacy

We use cookies, and other technologies to improve your experience, customize advertising, and analyze traffic to the site.
We also share information about your use of our site with our trusted advertising and analytics partners.
Please see our Cookie Policy for more information.

Cookie Settings