För en optimal användarupplevelse vänligen uppdatera din Flash-spelare. Klicka här för att ladda ner senaste versionen av Adobe Flash.

LotusPsychic

LotusPsychic | Oranum
13 avgifter
Hello! Born psychic! Mentored 10,000+ clients in 11 years. I am very intuitive Clairvoyant, Psychic TarotCard Reader, Angel Healer, Astrology, Karmic Healer, Switchword Consultant, NLP Coach. Connect to spirit guides, angels to help u find answers . I use ANGEL HEALING, REIKI HEALING & MANTRAS to do Aura Cleaning, Chakra Healing. Expert in love, relationship, career! Unlock happiness, love .
Språk
  • Engelska, Tyska, Spanska

LotusPsychic's Vägg

140/140 

Du har nått det här meddelandets maximala längd (140 tecken).

•   lolaeve 1 månad sedan
    Svara

She is a darling,she said i wil travel 4 a office training trip nd i did though dere were probs nd i lost hope but she always "be positive"

•   LotusPsychic 1 månad sedan
    Svara

Thank You Lola.. Blessing to you!..

•   lizzyati 1 månad sedan
    Svara

I have had a prediction come true and i feel she is extremely positive and affirmative with her predictions and sayings.

Svara

Thank you. Blessing Always!

Svara

PSYCHIC TAROT CARD READER, ASTROLOGER, ANGEL SUPPORT HEALER, SWITCHWORD HEALING CONSULTANT, LIFE COACH, KARMIC HEALER, REIKI HEALER AS WELL AS 1 TO 1 COUNSELING EXPERT.

140/140 

Du har nått den maximala längden på detta meddelande (140 tecken).

We respect your privacy

We use cookies, and other technologies to improve your experience, customize advertising, and analyze traffic to the site.
We also share information about your use of our site with our trusted advertising and analytics partners.
Please see our Cookie Policy for more information.

Cookie Settings