För en optimal användarupplevelse vänligen uppdatera din Flash-spelare. Klicka här för att ladda ner senaste versionen av Adobe Flash.

Madhu

Madhu | Oranum
32 avgifter
I am born with intuitive abilities. I am a medium and transmit messages to you as I see. I take spirituality very seriously. To me the quest is about connection to God, make sure we are in the light. One day at a time, I feel we build our life, and walk on this path that is chosen for us. I am here to help you in your journey during the dark hours, or confusing times. Be blessed.
Språk
  • Engelska

Madhu's Vägg

140/140 

Du har nått det här meddelandets maximala längd (140 tecken).

•   torr1047 1 år sedan
    Svara

such a sweet and nice advisor

•   empy05 1 år sedan
    Svara

A very quick but in depth reading, tunes in very well and gives good advice!

•   Madhu 1 år sedan
    Svara

When I am in free chat, please stop bombarding me with questions, lately it has been difficult when 50 members ask questions. Please take time for a reading so you can get all your answers. Be blessed.

•   familyhelper2 2 år sedan
    Svara

Madhu is so naturally gifted. There hasn't been a time that she wasn't correct about a situation, and her timelines are so confidently accurate. Bless You, my dear friend...and thank you for guiding me all these years.

•   Madhu 2 år sedan
    Svara

I am online now. Please don't bombard free chat with questions, we are here to pray for all. Be blessed.

•   templecity11 2 år sedan
    Svara

ANSWERS QUESTIONS.

•   softwater4 2 år sedan
    Svara

Madhu is quick to connect and understand situations. She is lovely and wise.

•   Your Support Team 3 år sedan
    Svara

Your Support Team önskar dig en bra Födelsedag!

•   tamjones 3 år sedan
    Svara

AWESOME!! As usual !!!! xo

•   blackroseblade 3 år sedan
    Svara

she is very accurate kind and compassionate

Visa fler inlägg  

140/140 

Du har nått den maximala längden på detta meddelande (140 tecken).

We respect your privacy

We use cookies, and other technologies to improve your experience, customize advertising, and analyze traffic to the site.
We also share information about your use of our site with our trusted advertising and analytics partners.
Please see our Cookie Policy for more information.

Cookie Settings