För en optimal användarupplevelse vänligen uppdatera din Flash-spelare. Klicka här för att ladda ner senaste versionen av Adobe Flash.

RRaymondStar

RRaymondStar | Oranum
103 avgifter
I am the best at what I do. God called me to Oranum to help people, who need clarity with things that concern them. I do not have a “specialty”. God has given me the ability to do all.
Språk
  • Engelska

RRaymondStar's Vägg

140/140 

Du har nått det här meddelandets maximala längd (140 tecken).

•   gentlebay 17 dagar sedan
    Svara

Haven't seen Raymond for a while. Always love his energy and advice. Great reader and medium

•   cleopatrasdress 1 månad sedan
    Svara

Thank you for seeing my light and reminding me of the goddess that resides within me.

•   NativeWhispers 1 månad sedan
    Svara

Thank you so very much. I let my Sprirt guide me to who I was to come get a reading from..You were the perfect Reader. Three days waiting to get this read. Thank you for your time and I will go so exactlt as I am suppose to... A'ho, NW

•   kimlin 4 månader sedan
    Svara

I ALWAYS have up lifting readings with Rraymondstar. He is the most genuine soul.

•   bigcountry002 4 månader sedan
    Svara

Outstanding reading! very professional and very straight and to the point! I will call on Mr. RRaymondstar again soon. I really did appreciate his words to me. take my friend!

Bigcountry (Michael)

•   benzman1977 5 månader sedan
    Svara

Raymond is such a caring and good reader. Immediately picked up on energies and myself and was most helpful. Thank you!

•   sslang 6 månader sedan
    Svara

Awesome... Awesome... Awesome... I can not say that enough. I WILL be back!!!

•   AngieCxx2 6 månader sedan
    Svara

I really love this reader. He doesn't use tools, loves God and his intuition and advice is off the charts.

•   kimlin 6 månader sedan
    Svara

Raymond was great! He is very kind and in tune with the spirit. I definitely recommend.

•   angel8819 6 månader sedan
    Svara

always helpful with my situation and always give me with a take home tips and advices!

Visa fler inlägg  

140/140 

Du har nått den maximala längden på detta meddelande (140 tecken).

We respect your privacy

We use cookies, and other technologies to improve your experience, customize advertising, and analyze traffic to the site.
We also share information about your use of our site with our trusted advertising and analytics partners.
Please see our Cookie Policy for more information.

Cookie Settings