Для идеального пользовательского опыта, пожалуйста, обновите ваш flash player. Нажать здесь, чтобы загрузить последнюю версию Adobe Flash.

ChooseEnergy

ChooseEnergy | Oranum
61 голосов
I have been doing psychic readings for over 30 years. I was born with my gift. I read the energy surrounding the people and situations. I just know what will happen to people, and I want to share this with you! I provide accurate timeframes, give cards out that will give you some insight to your situation and I'm fast. I am also a natural born healer, and I provide healing services.
Языки
  • Английский

Стена ChooseEnergy's

140/140 

Вы достигли максимальную длину сообщения (140 символов).

•   swong74 2 дней назад
    Ответить

Thank you for the vote of confidence. I needed to know that it is ok to relax and not freak out. :)

•   swong74 1 месяц назад
    Ответить

Thank you so much for supporting me and for letting me know it is ok to take some me time!!!

•   liamc80 1 месяц назад
    Ответить

SHES THE BEST!!!

•   swong74 2 месяцев назад
    Ответить

Thank you.

•   HeavensHorses 2 месяцев назад
    Ответить

Really enjoy my readings with her.

•   Your Support Team 3 месяцев назад
    Ответить

Your Support Team поздравляет вас с Днем Рождения!

•   irisx29 4 месяцев назад
    Ответить

She's an amazing reader and the energy you receive from her is just so speechless! you will never regret it

•   1LunaLover 4 месяцев назад
    Ответить

CE connected right away. My situation is very complicated, but I stated a few of the broad facts and she picked up on the entire thing and saw what I also see, which is very validating.
    GREAT reader. Very compassionate and wise.
    Highly recommend!

•   FlyBirdieFly77 4 месяцев назад
    Ответить

Energy is amazing and always eases my mind
    thank you!

•   aroyba14 5 месяцев назад
    Ответить

Honest reader

Показать больше записей  

140/140 

Вы достигли максимальной длины этого сообщения (лимит 140 знаков).

We respect your privacy

We use cookies, and other technologies to improve your experience, customize advertising, and analyze traffic to the site.
We also share information about your use of our site with our trusted advertising and analytics partners.
Please see our Cookie Policy for more information.

Cookie Settings