For en ideal brugeroplevelse, opdater venligst din flash player. Klik her for at hente den seneste version af Adobe Flash.

Gisela27

Gisela27 | Oranum
158 rater
Welcome, I work with various card decks, my clairvoyance, energy work, blockade resolution, coaching, healing stones, love rituals, runes and much more.... Hallo, ich arbeite mit verschiedenen Kartendecks, meiner Hellsicht, Energie Arbeit, Blockaden Auflösung, Coaching, Heilsteine, Liebes-Rituale uvm.
Sprog
  • Engelsk, Tysk

Gisela27's Væg

140/140 

Du nået maximum længde af beskeden (140 Karakter)

•   sandra991 5 dage siden
    Nymfoman

You are a sweetheart. You are a gifted psychic & tarot card reader. How can you know so much from your tarot cards? I have no idea!! But really, I am eternally grateful to you for helping me learn about myself & for helping me grow as a person. You have helped me learn to take care of myself, which is an EXTREMELY HARD LESSON for me, but one which I really need to learn. I AM LEARNING-thanks to u.

•   vvivach4 13 dage siden
    Nymfoman

Thank you as always. You gave me some clarity and road map. I will update you in a few weeks!

•   Mily78 20 dage siden
    Nymfoman

She was on point right away. No question ask. She has a really good energy, just seen her made me feel better.
    Will see what happen in the future as it's also up to me.
    Thank you Gisela.

•   beanie23 27 dage siden
    Nymfoman

She's wonderful! Love her. Thanks Gisela! :)

•   sandra991 1 måned siden
    Nymfoman

Gisela is a sweetheart. Thank God for her. I cannot recommend her to you enough. She is absolutely wonderful and you will be SERIOUSLY GLAD that you contacted her.

•   hiuhilu 1 måned siden
    Nymfoman

She is just wonderful!! What a beautiful soul!

•   satellite 1 måned siden
    Nymfoman

Great and fast typer! She is very supportive!

•   debbie1231 1 måned siden
    Nymfoman

hi back for update hope thing go well with this situation will be back.

•   sandra991 2 måneder siden
    Nymfoman

Gisela is absolutely wonderful. I cannot recommend her enough. She is worth every minute of your time, and every penny. She will tell you anything you need to know, and will do it quickly. Thank you Gisela. I am seriously grateful to you. You are a Godsend.

•   sandra991 3 måneder siden
    Nymfoman

You are such a tremendous person and such a great psychic. Thank you so much for giving me a terrific reading like you ALWAYS DO. I am grateful. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE contact Gisela. She is wonderful and you will not be disappointed.

Vis flere indgange  

140/140 

Du har nået den maksimale længde af denne besked (140 tegn).

We respect your privacy

We use cookies, and other technologies to improve your experience, customize advertising, and analyze traffic to the site.
We also share information about your use of our site with our trusted advertising and analytics partners.
Please see our Cookie Policy for more information.

Cookie Settings