For an ideal user experience, please update your flash player. Click here to download the latest version of Adobe Flash.

VisionaryGu

VisionaryGu | Oranum
400 rates
Top Rated! 25+ yrs experience. over 50k readings,7 yrs Oranum.Authentic clairvoyant, Born gifted.Tarot reader, Reiki Master, numerology, IChing, FengShui, Meditation guidance.Relationship/Life Coach, accuracy predictions w timeframe.Expertise careers, relationships, reconciliation & legal cases, Soul mates/Twinflame confirmation.Services honest, direct & mutually respectful. Only reveal Truth
Languages
  • English, Chinese

VisionaryGu's Wall

140/140 

You 've reached the maximum length of this message (140 characters).

•   lady71 14 days ago

Gu is the best on Oranum!

•   lady71 15 days ago

Gu is really good and fast. She is very friendly and empathetic. Very approachable. Glad I found her on Oranum.

•   amanaka 2 months ago

She is purely gifted! She's been guiding me and helping me! She is 100% accurate! Gu is the only person I see on this site! One of the best readers! <3

•   cambinese 2 months ago

Hi GuGu, Thank you again very much for all of your help once again!! :D I am extremely grateful for your kindness and welcoming heart to always help me when I need it the most. You are the best and you are like my own family :D

•   cambinese 3 months ago

I cannot thank you enough for always helping me no matter the situation!!! No matter if it is good or bad, you always tell me the truth. Thank you for your kindness and welcoming personality. You make me feel so comfortable and I am thankful!!! <3

•   michsimwo 3 months ago

Very good reading. thank you!

•   benzman1977 3 months ago

Wow...so passionate in your reading and insight; it was really helpful! Thank you so much :)

•   joyful222 3 months ago

truthful, honest, always gives the best advice and guidance.

•   myeyesea 6 months ago

thank you visionary

•   lola20202 7 months ago

good chat, and i think gives good insight into what the future holds

Show more entries  

140/140 

You've reached the maximum length of this message (140 characters).

We respect your privacy

We use cookies, and other technologies to improve your experience, customize advertising, and analyze traffic to the site.
We also share information about your use of our site with our trusted advertising and analytics partners.
Please see our Cookie Policy for more information.

Cookie Settings