For an ideal user experience, please update your flash player. Click here to download the latest version of Adobe Flash.

karael

karael | Oranum
91 rates
I am tarotist, empathic, clairvoyant, I do energy harmonization therapies with reiki and angelic symbols. I do oracles, I have a degree in neurolinguistic programming, You can ask me about: Love. Travel Job Deal Career Marriage friendships. Familia. Secret Enemies Prayers of protection. .. ask me 3 things related to your past so that you are much safer to use your credits correctly,
Languages
  • English, Italian, Spanish

karael's Wall

140/140 

You 've reached the maximum length of this message (140 characters).

•   ar00x2 2 months ago

5 stars!! bravo!!

•   janesi 2 months ago

Karael answered all of my questions with details and much insight. I Will return for an update.

•   BelleBeauty 4 months ago

Karael is amazing! He told me the man would contact me but in future we will have problems/fights. And it happened like that till today. He is also quick and gives great advice.

•   walt89 4 months ago

on point thanks man. I am the one placing on blockage wow. So now gotta get a grip and be more confident of my self.

•   walt89 5 months ago

1000 on point

•   Wind000 5 months ago

Very nice guy to read with, very helpful and patience

•   Your Support Team 10 months ago

Your Support Team wishes you a very Happy Birthday!

•   janesi 1 year ago

Karael's readings are very detailed and insightful. He answered all of my questions quickly and was to the point.

•   mistress1 1 year ago

very nice soul, helpful, accurate and encouraging, with reasonable price. Will surely come back for a reading. Blessings!

•   kitina123 1 year ago

Great private, thank you very much!

Show more entries  

140/140 

You've reached the maximum length of this message (140 characters).

We respect your privacy

We use cookies, and other technologies to improve your experience, customize advertising, and analyze traffic to the site.
We also share information about your use of our site with our trusted advertising and analytics partners.
Please see our Cookie Policy for more information.

Cookie Settings