For an ideal user experience, please update your flash player. Click here to download the latest version of Adobe Flash.

VanamaliHealer

VanamaliHealer | Oranum

Confused or Unhappy? I'll help You. From an early age I was able to see Angels. I can answer to Your question with turning to the Angels for help and assist You to choose the best path for Empower Yourself and every aspect of Your life. In 10 years of Experience as a Healer, Life Coach and Psychic I helped thousands of people in more than 3000 sessions. Join me in pvt and change Your Life Story.

• Male
    Languages

VanamaliHealer's Wall

140/140 

You 've reached the maximum length of this message (140 characters).

•   weecara1992  1 day ago

really nice guy and makes so much sense thank you so much and ill look forward to the future x

•   Champers11  16 days ago

Vanamali is an absolutely wonderful reader! He I very clear and detailed, and has a unique style to other readers. I have always found him extremely helpful.

•   taurusinsane  27 days ago

thank you very much!

•   SelinaStar  1 month ago

Very fast and accurate!!!! Brings deep understanding to the situation!

•   ninjakittenabc1  3 months ago

Vananamali is always great!

•   FreedomSon  4 months ago

Awesome guy, trying to get you to see the big picture, from the heart. Instead of the issues

•   AnastasiaSpeaks  4 months ago

Hey Van, I Hope you're well, i miss you !! Let me know when you're next on so i can come and see you !! XO

•   VanamaliHealer  1 month ago

Dear Anastasia sorry for not replying, i didn saw your message, please add me to your favorites so you can get notification when I m on, i m generally here around 12 00 - 16 00 CET, Your Vanamali... Looking forward to see you..all blesings

•   StargirlGazer1  4 months ago

He was so amazing! The very end of our reading he gave me an exercise to do and that is when i realized i had a reading with him in the past. He helped me so much then and hes helped me even more now. I will deifnitely be back for an update!

•   alicja21  5 months ago

Vanamali is truly truly talented healer. I would recommend him to everyone. And will come back for sure. :)

140/140 

You've reached the maximum length of this message (140 characters).